Novated leasing as an employee benefit is an effective way to retain valuable employees.
Under a novated lease arrangement, a car is leased in your name, via your employer, and your lease and running costs are covered using funds from a combination of your pre and post-tax salary.
By using these pre and post tax funds to pay for lease payments, petrol and servicing, you could save thousands of dollars a year in tax. Plus, we can take care of all the time-consuming details, including:
- sourcing great deals with our nationwide buying power, which often means securing better prices not available to the public
- arranging all your finance and insurance
- ensuring you don't pay for things you don't need with our expert car maintenance service which includes discounted rates on labour and repairs with Maxxia preferred suppliers
- 24/7 Roadside Assist service, available throughout the country.
With a novated lease, employees don't pay GST on the purchase price of the vehicle* or the running costs. Plus, there are no more budgeting headaches because all your running costs, such as servicing, fuel and tyres are budgeted upfront through your lease payments.
What’a more, you can lease a car of your choice – whether it’s new, used, or even your existing car.
Our employee benefits business division, Maxxia, is Australia’s largest provider of employee benefit solutions and one of the largest novated lease administrators in Australia.
Each month, Maxxia processes over 500,000 payments, 1.5 million transactions and 105,000 phone calls. Maxxia also manages over $4 billion dollars in salaries each year on our clients’ behalf.
Together, we have the expertise, proven processes and systems capability to manage your assets, novated leasing and employee benefit programs effectively, and with the utmost care for your employees.
* New or used vehicle through a dealership