Fleet management services
Our experienced In Life Services team take care of the day-to-day management of your fleet throughout the life of your lease - whether you’re under an Operating lease, Finance Lease or Commercial Hire Purchase (CHP) arrangement.
With over 40,000 assets under management, the In Life Services team ensures that everything to do with your fleet runs like clockwork, with minimal downtime to your business, including:
- registration , accident, fines and infringement management - recorded history alerts to any non-payments, ensuring your fleet is never de-registered
- maintenance program - includes driver safety, pre-authorised repairs and pre-negotiated trade pricing on labour and parts
- fuel card and e-tag management – fuel discounts, exceptions and Projected Kilometres reporting, plus tolls are paid on your behalf and E-Tag accounts kept in credit
- tyre replacement - coordinated by our maintenance team and access to cost reductions via our national buying power
- roadside assistance for any emergency – breakdowns, towing, faulty batteries, flat tyres and emergency fuel
- FBT management and fleet reporting – an extensive suite of fleet reports supplied in any format provides accurate details of all vehicle transactions
procurement, settlement and disposal.
End of lease services
If you’re under a Finance Lease or Commercial Hire Purchase arrangement, our Vehicle Remarketing team can manage the end of your vehicle’s useful life, where you can choose to have Interleasing sell the vehicle at dealer auction.
Our disposal service extends to:
- coordinating pick up and transport to the point of sale with your Account Development Manager
- inspection on receipt and preparation of a condition report
- coordinating pre sale preparation of the vehicle
- assisting the customer in establishing reserve price for auction
- attendance at auction
- reporting back the result of the auction
- managing the preparation of transfer documentation and reconciliation and return of sale proceeds.