With our Finance Lease arrangement, you retain all the benefits and risks of ownership.
We purchase the asset, and remain the legal owner for the term of the lease. The vehicles remain on your balance sheet, and you enjoy the profit, or bear the loss at the end of the lease term from the sale proceeds.
What’s more, you still have the option to enjoy many of the benefits offered by Interleasing if you choose to have the vehicles either partly or fully maintained through us.
We also provide a fixed interest rate for terms between one and five years. And because the residual values are set by the Australian Tax Office - and have a minimum and maximum for each lease term –you can specify their actual residual value within this range.
Further benefits include:
- Tax benefits - lease payments are usually tax deductible if the vehicle is used to generate income for the business. In some cases, lease payments will be 100% tax deductible
- Service and maintenance taken care off - a full maintenance and service contract can be built into your Finance Lease
- Certainty - all costs, including monthly repayment amounts, are known at the start of the lease term, which can help reduce the financial risk to your business
- Cost savings – enjoy a low interest rate on funding, plus all the benefits of our competitive buying power
- Convenience - we do all the work for you; including finding the right vehicles to suit your business needs, plus managing the disposal of the vehicle(s) at the end of the lease term.