Our Commercial Hire Purchase (CHP) product is an effective way to obtain eventual ownership of an asset without restricting the cash flow of your business.
Under a CHP arrangement, we agree to purchase the asset(s) on your behalf, and then hire it back to you at a fixed price over an agreed set period of time, usually 12-60 months.
At the end of the contract term when the total price of the vehicle (minus any residual or ‘balloon’ value) and interest charges are paid in full, you take ownership of the asset(s).
It also allows you to select the appropriate term and final residual, or balloon payment (within limits) to match your cash flow needs. And if the asset(s) is used for business purposes, you can claim a tax deduction on the depreciation up to the depreciation limit, as well as the interest charges.
What’s more, an additional feature of Interleasing’s CHP is that it allows you to outsource the administrative burden of managing the asset, with access to:
- asset reporting
- our extremely competitive trade pricing
- our wholesale discounts and extensive mechanical expertise
Fixed pricing approach
Interleasing’s asset management services provides both a re-charge and fixed-pricing approach. Our fixed-pricing approach delivers the following additional benefits:
- consistency in budgeting and forecasting
- simplicity and accuracy in the allocation of expenses to cost centres
- maximum transparency in pricing. Your monthly rental remains static unless your utilisation changes.